Saturday, January 3, 2009

Merry Christmas/Happy New Year!

Adrienne in her pretty Christmas Day outfit.
So Christmas, New Year's, and Jeremy's Birthday have come and gone without a post from me. Boy, I am really starting to slack off. :)
Adrienne and Navie at Hershey Grandpa's house.
Adrienne got a lot of "big" baby toys for Christmas so she is entertained again. YEAH! She still loves her lobster though. (At Oma and Opa's house.)
Playing with her new toy. (At Grammy's house.)
Playing with Daddy's Christmas present.
We spent New Year's Eve at home since I had to work the next morning at 6am. I had a glass of wine and folded some laundry while Jeremy played with his new Playstation 3. Exciting, huh?This is how Adrienne rang in the new year. :)
Yesterday was Jeremy's birthday. He is a whopping 28 years old now. We are almost 30! I can't believe it! Adrienne made sure to wish her Daddy a happy birthday shortly after he woke up.

No comments: