Tuesday, June 2, 2009

10 months already!

So I haven't posted in a while. I kept meaning to, but I just didn't quite get to it.

Adrienne turned 10 months old yesterday. She has officially been out of the womb longer than she was in it now. I can't believe it. It truly seems like I was just pregnant. They really do mean it when they say time flies.

Classic Adrienne!

Playing with the Easter Eggs that Mommy doesn't dare put away.

Napping. Love the leg up!

This was my Mother's Day gift from Jeremy and Adrienne.

It says Happy Mother's Day

Love,

Adrienne

This is the picture on the vase.

Is Jeremy thoughtful or what? I just loved it. It was a perfect first Mother's Day.

Adrienne now is starting to let go of things when she is standing. She will be walking shortly. Now if only she would get some teeth. Her bottom teeth are very close, but not there yet. I am going to post some more pictures and videos in a few more posts tonight. Enjoy!

No comments: