Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving Week

This was a slightly busy week for me and next week just proves to be even busier.
On Monday, we had bowling just like always.
On Tuesday, I had to go to three different stores to find what I wanted to get Adrienne for Christmas. I had to get it then because it was in the Toy Catalog and was only on sale through Wednesday. Needless to say, Adrienne did not really enjoy all of the getting in and out of the car. Later that night, Jeremy's mom and step-dad stopped over to bring his birthday present early since they had already bought it. Not to mention, I did laundry. What a day!
On Wednesday, I had to do my weekly grocery shopping. Normally this is not an issue, but with it being the day before Thanksgiving, the store was very busy.
On Thursday, which was obviously Thanksgiving, we ate dinner at Jeremy's mom's house and then went to Granny's for dessert. Adrienne was a perfect angel for her first Thanksgiving.

Big Smile!

Adrienne with her cousins.

Friday was an exceptionally long day. I had to be at work at 5am so I had to get up at 4am instead of my normal 5am. I definitely felt the loss of that hour. Jeremy put our Christmas tree up while I worked. Margaret watched Adrienne for us so that he could get it all done by the time I came home from my long 10 hour work day. He even put a lot of my little miscellaneous decorations up. I was rather impressed.

Our beautiful tree!
All lit up! Our mantle with our stockings.

Saturday and Sunday, I of course had to work again since I work in the wonderful world of retail. Adrienne and Jeremy had Daddy and Daughter time. Jeremy sent me pictures while I was at work of Adrienne smiling. It just made me want to come home even more.

Testing her walker out. She can't reach the floor, but enjoyed herself anyway.

No comments: