Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween

Mommy's little pumpkin.

Jacob as Thomas.Joey as a Storm Trooper. Mommy and Adrienne. Three months old already!

So, Adrienne turned three months old this weekend. I can hardly believe it. She started sleeping downstairs in her crib Saturday night as opposed to upstairs in her pack n play in mommy and daddy's room. It was slightly emotional for me, but she did so well. She slept until 6:30am yesterday morning and I had to wake her up this morning. She is such a good sleeper! She is getting very close to starting to roll over. I guess there will be no more napping on the couch. :) On a not so great note, Adrienne and I both seem to have a little cold. I am blaming the flu shot that I got two weeks ago. I can take medicine, but it will diminish my milk supply so I am going to try to just keep my fluids up and keep drinking my tea and hope I get better. As long as I don't get worse, I am not going to worry about it. Adrienne already seems to be getting over hers. On another completely separate note, next Tuesday marks 10 years for Jeremy and I. Talk about surreal. It has been a decade. Boy am I starting to feel old. It really does not feel like it has been that long. On most days anyway. :) Here's to another 10!

2 comments:

The Chick Family said...

congrats on 10 years! adrienne is so cute as pumpkin. glad to hear she is a good sleeper. i wish navie was a good sleeper. she still gets me up every two hours to nurse.

alycia said...

cute halloween pictures! i hope you guys feel better. thanks for sending me his pictures, he looks so funny in them. solid food is going good now. we tried some sweet potatoes today.qu