Saturday, September 27, 2008

Fall...


So Fall is officially here. Soon it will be time for my favorite holiday, Halloween. Yeah! I already decorated last weekend. Jeremy just kind-of rolled his eyes throughout, but I enjoyed myself. Adrienne is going to be a pumpkin. We actually got the costume as a shower gift. She obviously won't be Trick-or-Treating, but we are going to take her to our parents' houses. Hopefully Mommy will get some candy! :)
Speaking of Adrienne, she is growing well. She was eight weeks old yesterday. Time is flying! I can't believe how fast it really goes by. It seems like just yesterday I was pregnant. We will be weighing her and measuring her on Wednesday because she will be two months old. She is taking the bottle good when she is with her Grammy during the day. She drinks/eats 10-12oz. while she is there. She still sleeps through the night, waking up between 4 and 4:30 in the morning. She usually is asleep by 8:30pm every night as well. She seems to have taken to her schedule very well. I still am not a big fan of the pumping that I have to do while at work, but it is all in the name of Adrienne. Today I went to the Vitamin Shoppe to get something to boost my breast milk production. I bought two boxes of Mother's Milk tea to drink. It smells horrible! The taste is a little better, but that could be from the two teaspoons of honey that I put in it. I am supposed to drink 3-5 cups a day, but I probably won't take any to work so it will just be 2 cups a day. That shouldn't be too bad because I am pumping 9oz. a day now so I really don't need that much more. She is starting to smile and talk a lot more. She is getting too smart for her own good. When I get the camera out, she tends to just stare aimlessly most of the time instead of doing the cute thing she was doing when I went to get the camera. What a goofball! She loves to "sing" and "dance". Music generally puts a smile on her face. She also loves to go outside. She can be mid-tantrum and if you take her outside, she goes silent. It is amazing! She goes to the doctor on the 10th to get her shots. :( I will let you know how that goes.

No comments: