Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Work...




So, I went back to work on Monday. Yeah, it sucked, but it is a necessary evil. Adrienne is spending her days with her Grammy now and she is doing well. I miss her, but doing my work keeps my mind off of it. Speaking of work, it is time to vent a little bit. No one, and I mean no one, took responsibility for running my team in my absence. This of course means that they goofed off and I came back to a mess. Shocker! I will have it cleaned up by the end of the week, but it is irritating because when I left, we were a day ahead and now we are a half day behind. And that is after busting our butts for the past three days. I know that these are little complaints in a world of problems, but it felt good to type it. Back to good things, Adrienne is such a good baby. She sleeps through the night. Well at least until 4am which is when I need to get up to feed her before work anyway. It is amazing! I can't wait until she gets to the stage when she plays and talks more. She gets to be more fun everyday.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so jealous of you! I wish Navie would sleep through the night!! last night she had me up for 2 hours. and that wasn't the only time she got up either. she gets up about 3 times a night and then sleeps all day long. no matter what i do i can't get her to stay awake during the day. she sleeps so hard! : ). sorry things are a little messed up at work. that must be really frustrating. you'll just have to whip them back into shape : )