Sunday, October 26, 2008

Time flies...

So I haven't posted in a while. Got a little too busy. On Saturday, October 18, Adrienne, my mom, my dad, Margaret and I went to New Jersey for a surprise baby shower for Karissa. I had to miss the Penn State/Michigan game to go, but it was worth it. Penn State won, of course. :) We got to meet Alycia's baby boy, Hunter. Adrienne and Hunter are pretty much the same size even though he is two and a half months older than her. Adrienne also got to meet Aunt Wendy, who held her quite a bit. Karissa was completely shocked, especially when she saw that Alycia came all the way from Utah. It was nice to get to see family members that we don't get to see too often.

On Sunday, October 19, we went to a goodbye party for my cousin Nick. He is joining the Marines and had to report Sunday evening. He will be going to Parris Island, SC. It was very bittersweet. It was nice to see him, but sad to know that it would be the last time we could see him until at least January. Christmas won't be the same. We had him hold Adrienne even though he is not a fan of holding babies.
We miss you, Nick. Stay safe.

Yesterday, October 25, Penn State played Ohio State and won! Adrienne, of course was in her Penn State finest.

We just love dressing her up in her cute Penn State outfits!

Finally, today, October 26, I took some cute pics of Adrienne during her tummy time.She always seems to look like she is flying. :) She just gets bigger everyday. Time is flying by.

Well, I am all caught up now. Hopefully, I will stay caught up from now on. Watch for a costume post after Trick or Treat this week.

2 comments:

The Chick Family said...

she is so cute!! i wish i could have been there for the baby shower. it would have been neat to see all three of the babies together.

alycia said...

cute pic of hunter and adrienne. can you email me copies of the pics?